Las Vegas Society of Supernatural Investigaton











Weather Conditions:

Warm, Light winds, 24% humidity, Barometric pressure 29.76

Moon Phase:

Waning Crescent 10% visible

Equipment Used:

(All Equipment may not be used at each location but is taken)

Camera Equipment:

Vitar ViviCam3632, Nikon 35mm, Sony Cyber Shot 50, 35mm Night Owl, Polaroid camera

EMF Detectors:

Electrosensor EMF detector,  Cell Sensor EMF detector, ELF Zone Electromagnetic Field Detector,  Mulitdetector II High sensitive Electrosmag-Analyser


RayTek MiniTemp non-contact thermometer, RayTek Raynger ST non-contact thermometer, RadioShack IR thermometer,

EVP Equipment:

Olympus Digital Voice Recorder DS-320, RCA RP50128 Digital Voice Recorder, Omnidirectional detachable microphone

Video Equipment

Sony Night Shot

Other Equipment:

Copper Dowsing Rods, Motion detectors, Motorola Talkabout T5500 radios, 2 military red lens flashlights, 1 Mag light large regular lens, Rayovac small clip on red lens flashlight, Rayovac head lamp flashlight

Misc. Items

Opening and closing prayer, identification badge, assorted pens, assorted batteries, hand sanitizer, first aid kit, snake bite kit, 1 Bag sea salt, 1 pair of scissors, 1 tea ball, sage sticks, torch/flame, holy water and oil, film for cameras


Case History

LVSSI was contacted by the mother of this family and she explained what was happening. She said that item were disappearing, her son would get his hair pulled and he would wake up with scratches, things would fall off shelves and break, they would her strange noises. The list went on and on. LVSSI conducted a full investigation of the house in which one of the investigators actual seen 2 stuffed animals fly off a shelf.

Date of Investigation:
Time: 7:00pm
Investigators on Scene: Tina Carlson, Steven Carlson, Nancy Riggs, Matthew Winn, Gary Riggs
Photos taken: N/A
Positive Photos: 1
EVP's: 1
Anomalous EMF readings: Several
Anomalous temperature changes: Few
Video: 1 

* Case Update: With the family’s permission, LVSSI did a cleansing of the house. We stay in regular contact with the family. They say all activity has quieted down to where they can live a normal life at their home again*

Click on photo to enlarge then click on  photo to return


Taken by Nancy Riggs